Welcome to the New Student Enrollment Leader Application
The mission of New Student Enrollment is to provide comprehensive new student programs. These programs will assist all new students in their transition to the institution, expose new students to the educational opportunities within UNL, orient new students into the academic and co-curricular life of the institution, assist parents of new students in their understanding of the UNL environment and services, and provide current students with leadership opportunities.
Before you start the application process, please review the Orientation Leader Criteria. You must meet all four requirements:
- Must have attended UNL full time for at least one year at the time of application (Transfer students CAN apply in their first semester at UNL)
- Must be a full time student at UNL
- Your last semester GPA and cumulative GPA is 2.0 or above
- Must be in good disciplinary standing
You will be required to provide all but not limited to the following:
- Personal Information
- Major(s), Minor(s), Concentration(s), etc...
- Optional Demographic Information
- Student Leader
- UNL Faculty/Staff Member
- Former Employer/Character
- Supplemental Information
Thank you for your interest and good luck throughout this application process.